Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Feel the Love!

I was very sad that rehearsal was only scheduled from 9:00 to 10:30 tonight, but happy for me we only just split up, and it's half past midnight! Not so happy for the boys who have to write seven page research papers for tomorrow, Lord have mercy, but I just love my cast and crew so much. Staying up an extra two hours is worth the time of fellowship and laughter that we had tonight.

It was a very informal "rehearsal"; the only actual rehearsal part we did was about half an hour of vocal and physical warm-ups. We spent the remaining two and a half hours or so having "feelings time", sharing our thoughts about opening weekend, and about our experience in the play in general. I am so thankful for the time and space we had to do so, something we probably won't have again before the play is over.

I love these people so much, I could stay up all night with them. Oh wait, I've done that!

No comments:

Post a Comment